Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 25 16 9:37 AM

Tags : :

Hi Guys
Just to let you know that Shelley will be performing at the Colourhouse theatre again (Merton Abbey Mills) on the 4th Feb 2017
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 26 16 7:29 AM

Hi Ben 

Hope you are ok. Shelley is ok with it now ( shes moved on). She has always said that she would never rule out the possibility of a big reunion with all 5 original members but that seems highly unlikely with the Bobby situation.
She is proud of her time with the Fizz and shes spoke about her reasons for leaving before .
Shelley is happy moving forward now with her own gigs and is ready to get out there again after a particularly stressful last few years.
xx

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 27 16 6:55 PM

Hi spiderjaney, thanks for the update on Shelley. It's good to hear that she's at peace with what happened in the past. I'd never really considered that there could ever be a 5 piece reunion. How amazing that would be! (Answer - both amazing and unlikely in equal measure lol).

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 28 16 10:35 PM

Aw thanks ...I will pass that message on to Shelley ..she will like that xx

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Nov 26 16 4:27 PM

I'm pleased to hear that Shelley has put any Fizz upset behind her now.

I was watching a Belinda Carlisle DVD last night for the first time. I was delighted to see Shelley appear in the "Love in the Key of C" video. I'm certainly pretty sure it was Shelley. I know she toured extensively with BC, but didn't know she'd appeared in any of the video's.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 30 16 9:30 PM

Yep she's in a few Belinda Carlisle ones .. She did Totp as well ' always breaking your heart ' and 'California ' on the lottery ..probably a few more that I can't remember . X

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 1 16 10:48 PM

spiderjaney wrote:
Yep she's in a few Belinda Carlisle ones .. She did Totp as well ' always breaking your heart ' and 'California ' on the lottery ..probably a few more that I can't remember . X

Thanks for that, I'll have to check those appearances out on You Tube.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help