Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 22 14 7:53 PM

Tags : :

Hi All,

There are Six Bucks Fizz TV ads that I have been able to find so far, listed below with the YT clips...

I have a few questions for you:
  • Do you know of any more?
  • Have I listed them in the correct chronological order?
  • Should this post go in the Reference / Information section?

Are You Ready

News Of The World Bingo

Greatest Hits (1984) (UPDATED LINK)

Sharp - Less Bucks More Fizz

The Story So Far

The Very Best of Bucks Fizz

Get Busy With The Fizzy!

Last Edited By: pnash69 Jan 11 15 4:42 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Sep 25 14 6:11 AM

These are great clips. Was quite excited that the band had actually recorded new material for one of them - OK it's only about bingo but hey! I wonder if the masters from that session will magically appear one day??

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 25 14 9:43 AM

That clip (I'm pretty sure) was from the bands footage of when they toured Australia? I've got it on DVD it was TV appearances and lots of interviews. One in a shopping centre which is where this came from?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 29 14 12:19 AM

I remember sitting in the cinema and the sharp advert came on the big screen! I was so excited, think it was before back to the future but I may be wrong.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Sep 30 14 10:21 PM

ScotFizz wrote:
Did they not do a series of TV commercials for Sharp? I'm sure I remember seeing different ones back then, but it may just have been the same ad at different lengths?

No, I'm pretty sure it was just the one TV.Cinema ad, but there were loads of press ads... my Less Bucks More Fizz site has pretty much most of what they did... always happy to find new things though ;)

Get Busy With The Fizzy!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 30 14 10:25 PM

karlusm wrote:
didn't they do an for sun bingo ?

I can't find it... rings a vague bell but then, it could be because I have been watching the News Of The World bingo ad!

Get Busy With The Fizzy!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 30 14 10:27 PM

Charlotte wrote:
There was an ad for the '84 Greatest Hits which I have somewhere and also the cd with DVD released a few years ago. Will upload to YouTube if I come across them...

That'd be fab, thanks!  Pretty sure the CD & DVD one you mention is the 5th one on my list above?

Get Busy With The Fizzy!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 8 14 1:05 AM

Now updated with the 1984 Greatest Hits ad (you have to forward in to 6m54s to see it though!).

Get Busy With The Fizzy!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help